Welcome to SBJC, PT-ER campus. As the school nurse I am excited to work with your children. I look forward to meeting the health needs of your child in the school setting. Please call me if your child has any medical needs or concerns that may impact his/her day at school. As the school nurse I will strengthen the educational process by promoting student health and wellness.
As the school nurse, I will conduct several screenings throughout the school year. These include Heights, weights, B/P’s, vision and hearing. The results will be sent home as completed.
The Health Office Guidelines are as follows:
- If your child has a fever, he/she should stay home for 24 hours after the fever is gone (without medicine).
- If your child vomits, please do not send him/her to school. Your child should stay home for 24 hours after the last time he/she vomits.
- If your child has any contagious viruses or illnesses they need to stay home. They can return to school with a doctor’s note.
- If your child can not participate in gym, OT or PT for a medical reason, please send in a doctor’s note.
- No medications will be given without a doctor’s prescription or note.
- Please always call the Nurse or Main office if your child will be absent. Please let us know the reason for the absence. Our number is, 201-355-8660.
For more information click on the documents below:
If your child suffers from any of the following conditions, you can access the following forms to be completed and returned to the school nurse.
- Allergy Action Plan
- Asthma Treatment Plan
- Diabetes Form
- Health Office Guidelines
- Medication Form
- Seizure Action Plan